Thursday, June 3, 2010

Online Test Data generation

@Friends,

When I was working with web application testing, at that time, my manager came and told me that you have to prepare test data for our application. At that time, I was intermediate level tester in documentation part, so I was thinking, how I would do that and all. I searched lots of and at that time, I went through some good sites to generate test data. So I would like to share that information with you guys.

http://www.generatedata.com/#about

http://www.turbodata.ca/

2 comments:

  1. @Trupti,
    Good post. I see a good sharing here which would be helpful for newbie testers as well as experienced testers. Some of the testers still do not know how to generate test data and they do it one by one which is tedious. I appreciate your exploring skill and I encourage you to gain different skills that are needed for a tester. This is my first comment on your blog and you will see many of them as I will be visiting your blog frequently.

    In addition to this message, with respect to your blog post I would like to add few other resources for test data generation

    1. TestersDesk
    2. PerlClip

    There are many but we should also help other testers to develop the skill of exploring and finding the tools / utilities which can be of their help in their testing activity they do.

    All the best and I thank you for blogging which is amazing and we need more of them doing blogging.

    Thanks,
    Santhosh Shivanand Tuppad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Santhosh,

    Thanks for your comment. you are right.. this will definitely help other new tester.

    ReplyDelete